Imprezzio is looking for talent to contribute to our market success by developing and applying new technologies to solve business problems that are important to our clients. The Developer will support the team to achieve architectural and development objectives for our most critical, high-profile technology projects at an enterprise level.
Why this role is crucial to our success:
As a Developer on our team you will contribute technical efforts to expand Imprezzio’s product capabilities. You will work closely with the product teams to create novel technology products that address the needs of insurance and financial industry clients. Whether working directly with clients, contributing to internal initiatives, offering technical mentorship or supporting client delivery, you will be on the cutting edge of our product roadmap.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a strong footing on technologies/components/concepts powering a full-stack foundation for developing and deploying web and mobile solutions
- Has a passion for designing/developing software solutions within the time constraints in an agile environment
- Has a passion for learning - continuously learns to build new skill sets that advance their skills
- Has a strategic point of view - a system thinker that keeps the customer success in mind throughout the project lifecycle.
- Has strong collaborative skills coupled with ability to question
- Collaborate with peers on software design, maintenance, troubleshooting, debugging, work estimation, new feature implementation and handoff to operations & technical teams
- Plan by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of work committed
- Execute software development for outlined work; support, maintain and document software functionality, design and architecture
- Perform peer code reviews
- Contribute ideas to continually improve the team’s productivity and code quality
- Guide and mentor less experienced developers while remaining a productive coder wherever necessary
- 5+ years of full stack software development experience
- Hands-on expertise with an Object Oriented Language (C#/.NET an asset)
- Experience working on large software systems with robust database components
- Experience architecting large software systems and enterprise integrations
- Solid grasp and fluent in common design patterns
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Math, or Engineering) preferred.