SUMMARY: The Technical Engineering Lead serves as a central hub driving the design, documentation and development efforts within the engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who has mastered their coding skills and is ready to guide technical direction.
- Lead day to day development activities & prioritize work
- Review code to ensure a clean & organized architecture
- Develop new & review existing technical architecture documentation
- Lead resource planning activities for current & future development projects
- Manage & troubleshoot escalations from support engineering
- Coach & mentor technical teams to increase knowledge base
- Provide SME expertise for client meetings
Why this position is important:
-OmniPark is building software & hardware solutions at an exponential rate, we need you to build the technical foundations to grow with the organization
What you will learn & do:
-Learn how to direct and build new products that are used by 6,000+ parking lots and 250,000+ users in North America
-Hold your teammates and yourself to a high standard of engineering working on products that move millions of dollars in payments per month and manage sensitive customer data
-Develop rich web & mobile applications using the latest front-end technology
-Architect efficient and reusable systems that drive complex applications
- 3+ years of increasingly-responsible professional development experience, including acting as a Team Lead, Project Lead, and/or Development Manager
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products (web & mobile)
- Senior level development experience of UI, middle tier and backend systems (C#/ASP.NET, SQL)
- Senior level database design, development and integrations (SQL, Mongo)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to dynamic web applications.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Financial background a plus
- Travel Requirements: Seattle area 1-2 times per month. International travel 1-2 times per year.